Services I provide:
Recording setup consultation, content editing, audio restoration, intro and outro music, mixing and mastering services.
Notable clients include: Jenna Lee (SmartHer News), Audrey Scagnelli (Sanity Media), Stephanie Beigel of “Very Cavallari” (Well/Behaved Podcast), Andrea Hardy (Let’s Gut Real), and Eddie Babbage (Wedding Industry Insider Podcast).
Journalist Mary Pilon, in her page-turning book The Monopolists, hunts down the true story of the woman who invented the most popular board game in the world. Monopoly inventor and forgotten feminist Lizzie Magie died in 1948, thinking she was a failure, having received a total of $500 for the rights to her game. We hear about Magie’s vision and mission for the game, as well as her futile fight to defend her work and legacy, which Pilon resolutely revives from the sidelines of history.
Dr. Michael Lin, PhD, MD of Lin Labs, Stanford University, joins SmartHER News for an update to discuss what we’ve learned, what we need to know, and what to watch for at this point in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Imagine how strong our country would be if members of Congress spent their days working for the people who elected them instead of the people who buy their campaign ads.
Now imagine if the American people decided to stand up and say, “this is enough”, and city by city, state by state, we united to create a political system that is responsive to the will of the people.
That is exactly what we are doing here at The People. We’re finding Americans who are standing up to say, “Enough’s enough! If we, the people of this country don’t fix this, no one will”.
The People podcast will bring you into the lives of everyday Americans from across the country as they meet for the first time in Washington DC and commit to creating a ‘Declaration of The People’- a document that captures their concerns and hopes for our country. They share their voices and experiences in the sometimes messy, often inspiring journey of what it takes to unite us as Americans.
Find us at Thepeople.org
Creator of the popular food blog Everything Erica, Erica Eckman teaches us how to make delicious and nutritious dishes made with foods you have on hand. We’re all shopping our pantries these days and Erica inspires us to make healthy takeout, swap out refined sugar, and cook indulgent recipes given a healthy twist. Most importantly we get all the deets on the magic of the Airfryer from the queen herself. Come hungry!
Dr. Armin Alaedini is a faculty member of the Department of Medicine at Columbia University and is on the adjunct faculty of New York Medical College. He is also a faculty member and graduate mentor at the Institute of Human Nutrition at Columbia University. For 20 years his research has focused on the gut ecosystem, host-microbe interaction, and inflammation in the context of complex disorders. Dr. Alaedini has been awarded research grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the U.S. Department of Defense, and private foundations, and has served as chair and reviewer on multiple NIH grant study sections. His expert commentaries have appeared in various media outlets, including the New York Times, BBC, U.S. News & World Report, Associated Press, Reuters, NBC News, Science, and Nature. He is a recipient of the 2014 Idea Award from the Department of Defense and the 2016 Tsunoda Senior Fellow Award from Columbia University. He previously served on the Executive Board of the Society for the Study of Celiac Disease and is on the Scientific Advisory Board of several organizations.
Dr. Alaedini and I discuss:
- The difference between celiac and NCWS
- How to diagnose NCWS
- Symptoms of NCWS
- What components in wheat may contribute to this food sensitivity (Gluten as a dietary antigen vs other components in wheat)
- What could contribute to a loss of tolerance in recognizing these components as safe?
- Possible rates of occurrence or populations that may be at higher risk of NCWS
- Could there be a biomarker available soon?
- How will this contribute to therapies for NCWS in the future?
- How does the gut microbiota play a role in the development of NCWS?
- How the gut-immune-brain axis may play a role in NCWS
- Extra-intestinal symptoms & the gut-immune-brain axis in NCWS
- How do we take care of patients with NCWS?
Today, we’re so excited to share with you the 55th episode of our Wedding Industry Insider podcast. For this episode, Eddie had the privilege of sitting down with the insightful Danit Zamir, a successful wedding technology business owner and entrepreneur.
Danit is the founder and CEO of Bloomerent, a floral design discovery and market share platform that allows couples to find a florist and share their wedding flowers with another local event — helping couples save money and reduce floral waste. Danit founded Bloomerent in 2014 as a result of the frustration she had with the high cost and wastefulness of her own wedding flowers. She has since grown the company into a well-recognized wedding tech brand that operates in 29 states with boots on the ground in each location.
As a successful business owner in the tech space, Danit understands the nuanced world of Wed-Tech and the pivotal role it plays for planners and wedding professionals everywhere. In this interview, she shares her key to success for starting a new wedding business and offers an insider’s look at how tech is continuing to transform the wedding industry.
Here are some of the important points Danit discusses:
- How Bloomerent set out to solve a problem in the wedding industry
- Danit’s biggest challenge and biggest breakthrough while building a successful company
- How planners can leverage Bloomerent’s services for eco-conscious and budget-conscious couples
- Danit’s top 3 keys for success
- Observations on the impact of tech on the wedding industry
- Key ways to make your Instagram profile an extension of your company
- Danit’s number-one piece of advice for building a strong wedding business
To hear Danit’s insightful interview, press the play button below. And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes.
Thank you, Danit, for sharing your insider’s perspective with the Timeline Genius community!
- Connect with Danit on Instagram @bloomerent
- Reach out to Danit directly: email@example.com | For Press Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
The post WII 055: Danit Zamir Shares an Insider’s Perspective of the Wed-Tech World appeared first on Timeline Genius Blog.